eMagazine: Eyes on Asia - from beginners to exiters
Download our latest eMagazine
Asia, a place of bountiful opportunities for those looking to diversify into the region.
The ever evolving and advancing field of technology is a top talking point in the region. From using artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotics to improve process efficiency, to creating innovative solutions and fulfilling unmet needs, investors are focusing heavily on tech.
How can companies survive disruptive technologies? While this may be a troublesome topic for some, it is those that have been resourceful in turning the disruption into opportunities that we should keep an eye out for. The emergence of new consumers, from new internet users to the growing middle class, are shaping and driving the way technology develops in the region.
Let’s also not forget some of the key regions of focus – from giants like China and its Belt and Road Initiative, to emerging economies in Southeast Asia, both offer different, yet plentiful opportunities for investors.
These are just some of the reasons that lead LPs to embracing Asia as a part of their global portfolio. And who else better to hear about the tips and tricks of investing in the region other than from the experienced LPs themselves?
Hear what the leading LPs and GPs in Asia-Pacific have to say as we explore further into the Asian market in the third edition of the 2018 eMagazine.
- Jie Gong, Partner, Pantheon
- Melissa Guzy, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Arbour Ventures
- Josephine Price, Director, Anthem Asia Limited
- Ben Simpfendorfer, Founder & CEO, Silk Road Associates
- Frank Su, Managing Director, Head of Private Equity Asia, CPPIB Asia Inc.
- Weichou Su, Partner & Head of Asia, StepStone Group
- Healthcare and health-tech: are they living up to the promise?
- Innovative Asia: the world’s hunting ground for new technologies?
- Private credit: what factors are driving market development in Asia-Pacific?
- The best way to provide consistent returns in Asia: what's your recipe for success?
- Value creation in real assets: where and how?