How are investors and fund managers responding to digitalisation?
As the digital revolution gains in momentum, there is an increasing need for LPs and GPs to explore new opportunities and stay ahead of the curve. In this new era, LPs are seeing the outsized returns and the buzz surrounding technology investments and deciding that they want a piece of the action. Is this uptake in LP interest leading GPs to re-evaluate their sector focus and the products they offer when launching a fund?
As well as new emerging sectors, the digital revolution is also impacting all aspects of a GP’s and an LP’s portfolio. This webinar will also look at the effect of technology and digitalisation on what are considered to be more traditional sectors, such as healthcare, consumer and financial services.
Join us as our panel of experts on explores the following key topics:
- Are LPs and GPs increasingly looking to tech-related sectors?
- What is the impact of the digital revolution on more traditional markets such as real estate, financial services, and healthcare?
- Are fears of an economic downturn leading LPs to look to sectors which offer strong growth and historical returns? To that end, are technology related sectors somewhat of a safe haven?
- Are LPs looking more at venture and growth equity strategies or are there still plenty of tech-related opportunities in the buyout space?
- In light of the digital revolution, how do LPs view sector-focused versus generalist funds?
Meet our speakers:
- Rajindar Singh - Director, Private Equity/Real Estate, Asia Pacific, TMF Group
- Jie Gong - Partner, Pantheon Ventures
- Eric Marchand - Principal, Private Equity, Unigestion
This webinar is in collaboration with TMF Group. As an independent third-party fund administrator, TMF Group provides flexible solutions for every fund administration need - from formation and ongoing administration, to depositary and shareholder services. TMF Group offers a full range of globalisation services, helping funds stay compliant.