In the current environment of exccess capital and increasing competition, sourcing attractive deals and finding attractive investment opportunities is becoming harder than ever, forcing the investors to get smarter about where and how to dig for promising deal prospects.
This hour-long SuperReturn webinar will examine the best routes to opening up new sourcing opportunities and look at creating and implementing a proactive deal origination strategy to ensure greater returns, driven by higher quantity and more investment opportunities.
Key discussion points include:
- The successful practices adopted by leading firms
- Enhancing the quantity and quality of deals
- Examining and overcoming common pitfalls
Our panel will also take questions live from the audience in a Q&A, so do send in your questions throughout the session to be a part of the discussion.
- Alex Abell, Partner, RCP Advisors
- Al Kim, Director of Investments, The Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Brian Miller, Managing Partner, Linden Capital Partners
- Gustavo Alberelli, Managing Director, Sunstone Partners