Collaboration: The Force That Leads the Change in the Maritime Industry
Watch 2 panels from GST & Shipping2030 Europe discussing how to collaborate and the challenges of collaboration.
On the first panel, KD Adamson, Futurist & CEO of Futurenautics, leads the conversation on how to collaborate. Panellists share real life examples of how collaboration has worked for them in the past and what they have achieved through working with other industry stakeholders.
On the second panel, Lars Jensen, Partner & CEO of SeaIntelligence Consulting, discusses the challenges of collaboration and how to overcome them.
The panellists are:
Sign in or register to access the videos. >>>
- Anne Katrine Bjerregaard, Head of Secretariat, Green Ship of the Future
- Geir Isene, Innovation Manager, Dualog Innovation Garage
- Leonardo Zangrando, Naval Architect MSc, Startup Wharf
- Ulf Siwe, Communications Officer of the STM Validation Project, Swedish Maritime Administration
- Bjorn Pedersen, Director – e-Navigation, Danish Maritime Authority
- Greg Moore, Chief Technology Officer, DELL EMS