Watch the latest RiskMinds365 webinar on-demand; our panel discuss diversity in risk management and evaluate how this could be hurting the bottom line of many financial institutions.
While not a new notion, diversity in the workplace continues to be a widely discussed topic. Many industries have been slow to change, even though the business case for diverse teams is clear.
The risk management industry is not immune to this, and while many banks and other financial institutions are working to address imbalances, much work is still to be done.
Our panel discussed:
- The current state of diversity in risk management
- Effective strategies to implement and promote innovation and inclusion
- The business case for diversity
- Katja Rieger - CEO, Ripple Effect GmbH
- Genevieve Leveille - CEO, 0TenTic8 and CEO AgriLedger
- Colin Church - CRO EMEA, CitiBank