Presented by Andrew Street and Clive Corcoran
11th May, 15:30 BST | 30 mins including Q&A
During this free webinar, our presenters Clive Corcoran and Andrew Street will discuss:
- How will asset liquidity be affected by Brexit?
- Will Brexit cause greater ambiguity in the role of Central Banks as lenders of last resort?
- Will the EU allow Euro clearing outside the EU?
- How will the situation clash with Basel III and FRTB changes in regulation?
- Does the situation create any positive opportunities?
They'll also discuss the extent to which the Trump administration might attempt to roll back some of the regulatory initiatives of Dodd-Frank, and the changes to forward inflation expectations.
This session will be led by Andrew Street and Clive Corcoran.
For almost three decades Dr Andrew Street has been involved in the forefront of the pricing, trading and management of financial risk in world markets. He has direct experience of running and regulating large financial institutions globally, including being trading head of an investment bank and a senior adviser at the Bank of England.
Clive Corcoran is an FSA registered investment adviser, financial trainer and former CEO of an investment management company based in the US. During recent years he's written several books on risk management, been a regular analyst/contributor to CNBC Europe and other broadcast outlets, a columnist for several print and online publications, and featured speaker at international investment and trading expos.