What do the final Basel rules mean for us?
How do you define the final Basel rules?
One year on from the announcement of the Basel III package, this panel of experts come together at RiskMinds International to discuss the implications of the final Basel rules for business operations.
“We’re going to try and talk through a sequence of 4 particular items”, Brad Carr, Senior Director of Digital Finance Regulation and Policy at IIF, set the agenda.
- The substantial content within [the Basel rules]
- Getting beyond capital and what it means for risk management and the business
- International consistency
The 4 risk and regulatory professionals joining Carr on stage represent the 4 corners of the world:
- Katherine Wolicki, Head of Regulatory Strategy and Liaison, HSBC
- Frankie Phua, Head of Group Risk Management, UOB
- Beth Cleland, Executive Director, Office of Regulatory Affairs, JP Morgan Chase
- Nicolas Jomin, Executive Director, Regulatory Change & Optimisation, Global Markets Division, Credit Agricole
Log in (or sign up) to watch this debate. >>>