Quantitative finance in the digital age
Game changing innovations and technologies
Innovations in data science have had a huge impact on quantitative finance, and today, quants are global leaders in leveraging data. But what next?
There is plenty to get excited about! New data trends are emerging in 2019 while alternative data is getting more traction in this sector.
It's also important to go back to basics, so we re-familiarise ourselves with the complexities of AAD and look forward to learn more about quantum computing and its applications in this sector and others.
Log in (or sign up) to get the experts’ insight >>>
- Pierce Crosby, Director of Business Development and Revenue Strategy, Stocktwits
- Saeed Amen, Founder, Cuemacro
- Antoine Savine, Quantitative Research, Danske Bank
- Uwe Naumann, Professor Of Computer Science at RWTH Aachen University
- Alexei Kondratyev, Managing Director, Head of Data Analytics, Electronic Market Solutions, Standard Chartered Bank