Secure your all-access free pass for Antibody Engineering and Therapeutics Digital Week 2018 - register here.
Join on April 23-26, 2018 for a 4-day series of live webcasts and downloadable resources offering the latest knowledge on science and technologies to accelerate next-generation antibodies toward commercial success. The full agenda includes:
- Tumor Uptake of PEGylated Diabody: Balancing between Antibody Size and Systemic Clearance - Qing Li, Ph.D, Scientist I, MedImmune
- Therapeutic Targeting of Notch 3 Signaling for Cerebral Small Vessel Disease - Joseph F. Arboleda-Velasquez, M.D., Ph.D, Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School & Assistant Scientist, Massachusetts Eye and Ear
- High Throughput Characterization of Ion Channel Activity Blocking mAbs with Array SPR - Paul Colussi, PhD, Vice President, Research, TetraGenetics & Yasmina Noubia Abdiche, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Carterra
- DNA-based Antibody Therapy: A Blueprint for Innovation - Kevin Hollevoet, Ph.D., Group Leader and Postdoc, Therapeutic and Diagnostic Antibodies, University of Leuven - KU Leuven
- New Ways to Boost Recombinant Protein and Antibody Yields in Transient Systems - Dr. Bo Wu, Director of Protein Department, GenScript USA Inc.
- High-Resolution Protein and Antibody Modeling with NovaFold and NovaFold Antibody - panel from DNASTAR
- Antibodies to Watch in 2018 Update - Janice M. Reichert, Ph.D., Executive Director, The Antibody Society
- Emerging Technologies for Finding Rare Antibodies - Adam Clarke, PhD, Senior Director, Lead Antibody Discovery, Teva Pharmaceuticals Australia & Adrienne Higa, Associate Director, Product Applications, Berkeley Lights, Inc.
Join on April 23-26, 2018, for an opportunity to engage with like-minded professionals in the life sciences and antibody engineering communities - register today.