8 webinar sessions on-demand. 1 simple registration.
Over four days in April 2018, Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing Digital Week featured eight webinar presentations and live Q&As on the hottest topics and latest developments in the industry. Leading cell and gene experts helped almost 1000 attendees improve their processes, capabilities, and analytical strategies.
Now you can watch every one of the sessions on-demand in your own time with one simple free registration.
The titles and speakers on the agenda include:
- Challenges in the Manufacture, Release, and Distribution of Cell Therapy Products - Prentice Curry, Senior Vice President, Quality and Compliance, Kite Pharma, USA
- Manufacturing for Cell Therapy is a supply chain challenge - GE Healthcare panel: Phil Vanek, GM, Cell Therapy Growth Strategy, Aaron Dulgar Tulloch, Director, BridGE@CCRM, and Kathie Schneider, Product Marketing Manager
- Revolutionizing AAV Vector Production - Dr. Nicole Faust, CEO & CSO, CEVEC
- Recombinant AAV for Human Gene Therapy: Perspectives for Vector Design, Manufacturing and Analytical Methods - Fraser Wright, Principal, Wright Biologics Consulting
- A Suspension Vero Cell Line for Production of Viral Vaccines and Viral Therapeutics - Sandhya Buchanan, PhD, Director Upstream Process Development, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Key Challenges in Designing and Implementing a CMC Strategy for Autologous Cell Products - Tatiana Golovina, PhD, Fellow, Cell and Gene Therapy Process Development, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, USA
- Clinical success and innovating processes - Miguel Forte, MD PhD, CEO, Zelluna Immunotherapy
- Techniques for Navigating the Cell Therapy Supply Chain – When Exceptions are the Norm - Jamie Margolis, PhD, Director of Product Development Operations, Be The Match BioTherapies