At a fun-packed ceremony aboard the Silver Sturgeon Thames Cruiser last night, the TV Connect 2017 Awards were announced.
Ten awards were presented, including the inaugural People’s Choice Award, as voted for by you.
The winners were:
- Best Cloud-Based Video Service - Accenture and MediaSet
- Best Content Discovery Service - BT
- Best Audience Intelligence Platform - NICE PEOPLE AT WORK
- Best Content Delivery Service or Innovation - Qarva
- Best Innovation in Cross-Boundary Convergence - Huawei
- Best Multiscreen TV Service Innovation - Verizon Digital Media Services
- Best Mobile Video Innovation - Zhejiang subsidiary of China Mobile
- Best Innovation in Immersive Content Creation - Viaccess-Orca
- Best Consumer Device - ZTE
And finally, with more than 1,300 votes cast, the winner of the People’s Choice Award was Matt Stagg, Head of Mobile Video & Content.
TV Connect Portfolio Director Emma Banymandhub said: “This year’s TV Connect awards was a fantastic evening of entertainment, dining, sightseeing but, most importantly, a great celebration of the industry’s achievements over the last 12months. Congratulations to all our winners and thank you to our judges.”
Congratulations to all of the winners, we hope you had an excellent night and look forward to seeing you for the TV Connect Awards 2018.