We've seen the maritime industry transform significantly in 2017, and these changes will inevitably reshape the way crewing and training processes work.
Following a phenomenal CrewConnect Global in November, the KNect365 Maritime Team put together a Review Paper that explores the industry's digital innovation, the next steps in crewing, and the importance of thorough training with the support of KVH Videotel and OSM.
In this paper, we've spoken to:
- John Adams (Teekay Shipping) about what 2018 will bring to the maritime industry
- Professor Helen Sampson (SIRC) about the true effects connectivity has on seafarers' every day lives
- Jason Barreto (OSM Maritime Group) about digitalisation and its potential to better seafarers' on board experiences
- KVH Videotel about interactive training and its benefits for both the seafarers and the industry
- Prabhat Jha (MSC Ship Management) about the astonishing 98% retention rate his company has and many more!