Welcome to InsurTech Rising Live! Tune in between 2 - 4 April to delve deeper into the biggest issues facing the insurance industry.
With expert discussions via a series of interactive webinars, live Q&As, whitepapers and articles to shed light on the areas most ripe for innovation and the technologies with the potential to transform the entire insurance value chain.
Catch the future of insurance in real-time from the comfort of your desk with an exciting agenda built around business challenges and innovative solutions. Register here >>
Tuesday 2 April
Several healthcare technology advancements are converging to deliver significant benefits to patients and according to recent research, healthcare consumers are making use of digital technology for self-service care more and more. In some areas, healthcare providers are keeping pace with demand. But when it comes to virtual care, robotics and artificial intelligence (AI), consumer interest is surpassing what providers currently offer.
In this webinar, our experts review the state of healthtech in Asia, and what is helping start-ups to be increasingly important players in this arena.
- Shefali Sonpar, Senior Director – Head of Insurance Practice, UST Global
- Cole Sirucek, Co-founder & CEO, DocDoc
- Thibault Demoures, Asia Head – Health Solutions Development, AXA Partners
- Julien de Salaberry, CEO, Galen Growth Asia
Wednesday 3 April
Investment in insurtechs skyrocketed to 2.6 Billion in 2016, with increasing investments growing annually since then. Every insurance company is prioritising digital transformation.
In this webinar, our experts discuss trends in technology adoption over the last 3 years and how the changing investment, regulatory, and adoption landscape will shape the next 3 years.
- Toan Huynh, Venture Partner, Information Venture Partners
- Anthony Lee, CEO, Knowtions Research Inc
In this webinar, Walid Al Saqqaf reviews blockchain, it's evolution from POCs to pilots and production. He explores:
- The Gartner Hype Cycle and why people think blockchain is dead?
- Well, is blockchain really dead?
- The learnings from projects like Insurwave, B3i and Ethrisc - including insights on customer centricity, business cases, and why it looks like it’s all about the ecosystem!
- Walid Al Saqqaf, Founder, Insureblocks
Thursday 4 April
- Julian Teicke, Founder and CEO, wefox Group