It’s not news that the industry is split when we talk about blockchain – some are skeptical of the real impact the technology could have in the insurance industry when it is used in silos; while others are convinced blockchain brings the next disruption, particularly when applied in conjunction with AI and IoT technologies.
In our latest eMagazine, we speak to a range of experts about where the insurance industry is when it comes to experimenting, implementing and funding transformation with blockchain, and why sentiment seems to be cooling on this technology.
- Christopher McDaniel, President, The Institutes
- Nick Pester, Partner, Insurance, Capital Law
- Oana Dolea, GDPR Practice Lead, D2 Legal Technology
- Matthew Williams, Consultant, D2 Legal Technology
- Akber Datoo, Managing Partner, D2 Legal Technology
- Dorota Zimnoch, Chief Commercial Officer, Blocksure