Partnerships between the two will be crucial for both to succeed, and it will be the teams driving the business behind the scenes who can make or break the industry. From tech savvy entrepreneurs who found start-ups with the potential to reshape insurance, to those heading up global companies who will need to decide how to bring new talent and ideas into the fold, the power is now in the hands of the people to decide where insurance goes next.
In this second InsurTech Rising eMagazine, we bring you a collection of articles from the movers and shakers within the InsurTech industry, as they discuss diversity, collaboration and the recipe for success.
- Sabine VanderLinden - Managing Director, Startupbootcamp InsurTech
- Stephen Goldstein - Country Director, USA, Pivot Ventures
- Carolina Vincente - Marketing Director at Collinson Group, and judge for the 2017 Insurance Times awards
- Luigi van Geest - Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Roundcube
- Clara Soto - Co-Founder, Reply AI
- Lakshan de Silva - Chief Technology Officer, Intellect SEEC