Brendan Light, SVP of Research and Development at BuzzBack Market Research will be presenting this hour long web seminar on two different dates. Here's a brief recap of the presentation:
More creative research approaches now integrate innovative projective and enabling exercises in online studies. This type of approach, the use of newer online qualitative techniques in an online quantitative research, converts a standard online study into one that provides richer and deeper understanding of segments, including vivid consumer language, visual imagery and personal insights and emotions.
What you will learn by attending:
- Through a case study approach, specific examples will be shown that explore research methods that breathe new life into the way consumer profiles are created.
- Examples of award-winning, projective and enabling techniques that can be used in online quantitative research will be demonstrated.
- Techniques to overcome online research's traditional problem of eliciting mostly top-of-mind, surface responses will be explored, with side-by-side results that show how these new techniques can demonstrably improve insights
- A new method of navigating open-ended responses based on Web 2.0 technology will showcase ways to highlight consumer learning faster and more efficiently.
- Case study examples will include: consumer goods, personal products and consumer healthcare.
You can view this web seminar at two different times.
For our US readers:March 18 from 2:00 to 3:00 PM EDT:
Mention Priority Code: MWS0017IIR
For our EUROPEAN readers: March 19 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM GMT:
Mention Priority Code: MWS0017MIIR