What are the major trends impacting global airport development this year?
GAD celebrates its 25th anniversary this year and the world of airport privatisation and finance is very different now to 1993 when we first launched.
In this e-Magazine, we have brought together long standing contributors to the GAD agenda to share their thoughts on the biggest influencers of global businesses and airport development in 2018 and beyond.
Authors and chapters:
|Women in aviation: recognise your diversity as a true asset
- Fariba Alamdari, Vice President, Customer and Partner Development, LLOC, Boeing
|The Ravinala Airports Concession in Madagascar: a case study
- Eric Fleurisson, Executive Director, Airport Development, at Bouygues Bâtiment International
|The quick mover vs. the patient player: who’s the winner?
- Curtis Grad, President and CEO, Modalis Infrastructure Partners
|The Pacific’s terrific, but what does this mean for the aviation industry?
- James Halstead, Managing Partner, Aviation Strategy Ltd.
|The challenges ahead for infrastructure in Asia and Australia
- Warren Mundy, Chief Economist, Australian Airports Association