Insurers are on a transformation journey and InsurTechs will play a crucial role as enablers of change. But even in these times of great opportunity and collaboration, this huge upswelling of new entrants to the market can cause a spike in competition.
During our InsurTech Rising webinar, the panel discussed the emergence of new entrants and the impact this is having (and will have) on competitive dynamics in the primary insurance market.
Discussion topics included:
- How are incumbents reorienting their strategies to stay competitive?
- How are full stack challengers and niche MGAs redefining the insurance value proposition?
- What do their new models of engagement mean for the future of interaction between insurer and insured?
What are strategies for growth in an industry defined by grudge purchases and high customer acquisition costs?
Who's on the panel?
- Stephen Goldstein, Country Director, USA at Pivot Ventures
- Tim Attia, CEO and Co-founder at Slice Labs
- Michael Rudoy, CEO and Co-founder at Jetty
- Ryan Hanley, CMO, Agency Nation