Clinical Trials Digital Week is back for 2019 and we are very excited to be able to reveal his year's agenda. Join us on 13-16 May for a 4-day series of live webinars and downloadable resources providing the latest insights on clinical technology, data, sites, RBM and early clinical research. Explore the agenda below or click to dive deeper into each session.
Day 1 - Monday 13 May
- 9am EDT / 2pm BST / 3pm CEST: Risk management, quality management and risk-based monitoring - Isabelle Naëije, Assoc. Global Trial Director, GDO Trial Management Oncology at Novartis Pharma AG
Day 2 - Tuesday 14 May
- 9am EDT / 2pm BST / 3pm CEST: Identifying High-Performing Sites and Engaging Patients - Andrew Masih, Executive Director, Clinical Trial Management and Miaesha Campbell, Associate Director, Patient Recruitment at Medpace
- 10am EDT / 3pm BST / 4pm CEST: Site Activation and Enrollment Patterns from Shared Sponsor Data - Lorena R. Gomez, Director, Global Study Start Up & Essential Documents, Global Site Management Operations at Allergan PLC
Day 3 - Wednesday 15 May
- 9am EDT / 2pm BST / 3pm CEST: Seeking Out Clinical Trial Costs and Eliminating Them with Technology area - Mike Novotny, Founder and CEO and Johannes Hoech, Vice President of Marketing at Medrio
- 10am EDT / 3pm BST / 4pm CEST: Diving into innovations that will change your clinical trials - Matthew Moyer, Director, Clinical Supply Technology at MSD, USA
- 11am EDT / 4pm BST / 5pm CEST: Collecting, Verifying, and Managing Clinical Data Your Way with Electronic Data Capture - Donna Hudi, Chief Marketing Officer and John Brayman, Director, Domestic Business Development at Phoenix Software International
Day 4 - Thursday 16 May
- 9am EDT / 2pm BST / 3pm CEST: CASE STUDY: Collaborative studies and platform studies: changing the scope of early clinical research - Katrin Haeverans, Clinical Scientist and External Affairs Director at Janssen (EMEA)
PS If you're interested in sponsorship opportunities email email@example.com.