Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week On Demand
Watch 7 clinical webinars
In 2017 KNect365 Life Sciences hosted the inaugural Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week featuring a series of webinars presented by leading experts.
To watch recordings of every presentation on-demand in your own time simply log in or register for a KNect365 account, which will give you access to all our exclusive premium content.
The seven webinars you will gain access to include:
- Case Study: Partnering with Clinical Research Networks - Mark Turner, Chair, Enpr-EMA
- Assessing and quantifying the use and impact of patient-centric initiatives on drug development practices - Stella Stergiopoulos, Research Fellow and Senior Research Project Manager, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
- Virgil’s Story on patient centricity and managing the matrix of expectations - Virgil Simons, Founder and President, The Prostate Net and Prostate NetEuropa
- Oxford Debate: "This house believes Pharma and Biotech should resource clinical development in-house rather than waste precious budget on CROs" - Carl Emerson, Managing Director at Inside Outside Solutions
- Use of the social networks to develop clinical research projects - Begonya Nafria, Patient Advocacy Manager, Research, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
- Pediatrics: How to recruit for clinical trials for Phase 1 and study design - Dr. Paul Passier, Scientific Director, Astellas Pharma Europe B.V.
- Case Study: Early development clinical trials in depressive disorder patients – Operational Aspects -Peter Van Der Ark, Clinical Research Manager, Experimental Medicine Neuroscience, Janssen