Last week hundreds of clinical trial professionals gathered online for Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week 2018. The week featured six webinar presentations and live Q&A sessions from industry leaders, as well as loads of exclusive downloadable content.
If you missed or want to re-watch any of the sessions, you can now view every one on-demand in your own time. One FREE and simple registration gives you access to all the presentations and resources.
The full list of webinars includes:
- CASE STUDY: How moving to Medrio’s eSource is improving global collaboration and accelerating trial timelines for Linear Clinical Research - Michael Winlo, CEO, Linear Clinical Research and Fred Martin, VP of Product Management, Medrio
- Smart Adherence Tools: Challenges and Opportunities - Dr Hilde Vanaken, Clinical Innovation Director, Janssen
- Communication: How to make it an ally to achieve your goals - Isabelle Naëije, Assoc. Global Trial Director, Novartis
- Developing a Vendor Quality Oversight approach to support outsourced studies - Dr Raphaele Mary, Director Capability & Strategy, Global Clinical Operations (Former), Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Risk Based Monitoring: The Site Perspective - Emer Doherty, Senior Director, Clinical Risk Management, ICON and Nycole Ramirez, Director, Clinical Risk Management, ICON
- The Patient centric framework led by Santhera Pharmaceuticals: The power of working together toward the same goals - Vanessa Dos Reis Ferreira, Head of Patient Advocacy Europe, Santhera