With the summer beginning to look more like a distant memory there is one silver lining. We are edging ever closer to the biggest multi-platform apps event in London; Apps World.
We’ve moved to an all new home for 2014 – the ExCeL London. With over 12,000 attendees expected and more than 350 exhibitors we thought that it’s time we compiled a list of 10 things you definitely can’t afford to miss at Apps World this year.
If you’ve not registered yet – do so today by clicking here.
1. Kevin Harrington – Kevin is the inventor of the infomercial and founder of ‘As Seen On TV’. He’s an American entrepreneur and business executive that has appeared on Shark Tank (the US version of hit UK show Dragon’s Den). Kevin regularly appears on US TV including The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNBC and more! You can see him on our free to attend Developer World stage this November.
2. 350 Exhibitors – ranging from the biggest players in the industry to the smaller ones looking to break through with new technologies Apps World will be playing host to over 350 exhibitors this November.
3. Start-up Zones – We’re excited to yet again be offering the opportunity for cool new start up apps to take a free booth in one of our innovative start-up zones. Make sure you drop by to check out the latest developments in the app industry and maybe spark your own imagination!
4. The Hackfest – We’re not only showcasing creativity, we are encouraging innovation and invention with our two Hackfests; TV Apps Hackfest and Apps Hackfest. Developers will have the opportunity to push boundaries and take on new challenges to stand a chance of winning some exciting prizes.
5. Networking – Apps World Connect is our very own networking app exclusive to all of our paid workshop delegates, speakers, exhibitor and sponsors to connect pre-event, share knowledge, engage in discussions & pre plan meetings with people they want to connect with at the show.
6. Peter Molyneux – Peter Molyneux OBE has remained one of the most recognisable faces in the video games industry for the past four decades and is considered to be one of the world’s most innovative and celebrated game designers. Peter will be delivering the opening keynote on November 12th at 10:30am in Gaming World.
7. Unplugged – New for 2014, Apps World Unplugged is an exclusive party for developers and tech fans to hear from inspirational keynote speakers over a few drinks! Find out more about Apps World Unplugged here.
8. Jason Bradbury – When it comes to gadgets, science and all things tech, Jason is a force of nature. His own inventions, which include the world’s first working jet-powered hoverboard, have become legendary with viewers of The Gadget Show UK & US. See him at Apps World this November.
9. Meet Ups – We’re hosting both a Mobile Monday Meetup at Apps World and a Women in Tech meetup. Mobile Monday invites you to drinks on 12th November at their start up village at 5pm. We’ll also be inviting local and international meetup groups and associations that are raising the profile of women in the creative and tech industries to get together for our Women in Tech Meetup.
10. The Appsters Awards – celebrating and rewarding excellence in the app industry, the Appsters Awards showcases key app developments that have taken place in the past twelve months – judged by a panel of experts including Paul Clark (ITV), Hugh Westbrook (Sky News) and more.
Passes are still available for our 2014 show so register now to avoid disappointment. We can’t wait to see you there!
To register for your free exhibition pass please click here.
To select your premium pass please click here.